First Point: The witnessing of the order in the universe about the eternal happiness.
• FIRST POINT: If observed carefully, it will be seen that a perfect and intentional order embraces the whole universe. Traces of choice and flashes of purpose are to be seen in every aspect of it. What strikes the eyes through the testimony of their fruits is that in every thing is a light of intention; in every function, a flash of will; in every motion, a gleam of choice; in every composite whole, a blaze of wisdom. Thus, if there was no eternal happiness, this authentic order would merely consist of a weak and futile form. It would be a false order, not a true order. Connections and relations and immaterial things, which are the spirit of order, would be lost and come to nothing. That is to say, what gives order to order is eternal happiness. In which case, the order of the universe points to eternal happiness.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Fundamental Point: The proofs about the eternal happiness in the hereafter.
- Second Point: The witnessing of wisdom and benefits which are observed in the creation of living beings about the eternal happiness.
- Third Point: The witnessing of the talents and emotions of man about the eternal happiness.
- Eight Point: The witnessing of man’s conscience for the eternal happiness.
- Sixth Point: The witnessing of signs of mercy which are visible in beings for the eternal happiness.
- Tenth Point: The witnessing of the Qur’an for the eternal happiness and examples from verses about this.
- Third Matter: Six laws regarding the Divine power: Transparency, reciprocity, balance, order, disengagedness and obedience.
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- Seventh Point: The witnessing of signs of favour and mercy which are visible in the universe for the eternal happiness.
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).