Sixth Point: The witnessing of signs of mercy which are visible in beings for the eternal happiness.
• SIXTH POINT: The mercy of the All-Beauteous Maker of these beings, Who is the All-Merciful, All-Compassionate One, points to eternal happiness. Yes, it is of the nature of that mercy, which makes bounty bounty and saves it from revenge, not to withhold from man eternal happiness, which delivers beings from the anguish of eternal separation. For if eternal happiness, the head, chief, aim, and result of all bounties, is not given, and if after dying, the world is not resurrected in the form of the hereafter, all bounties would be transformed into desire for revenge. And such a transformation would necessitate denying the existence of Divine mercy, which is self-evident and necessary, and, through the testimony of all the universe, unquestionable and manifest. It is a constant truth more brilliant than the sun. Look and take note of the bounties of love, compassion, and reason, some of the manifestations and subtle traces of mercy. Suppose that eternal separation and unending parting are going to drag out human life; you will see that tender love becomes a great calamity; sweet compassion, a great misfortune; that luminous reason, a great tribulation. That is to say, mercy (because it is mercy) cannot confront true love with eternal separation. Since the Second Truth of the Tenth Word has demonstrated this fact most beautifully, we cut this short here.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Fundamental Point: The proofs about the eternal happiness in the hereafter.
- Fifth Point: The witnessing of man’s wish of eternal happiness in its creation for the eternal happiness.
- Second Point: The witnessing of wisdom and benefits which are observed in the creation of living beings about the eternal happiness.
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- First Point: The witnessing of the order in the universe about the eternal happiness.
- Third Point: The witnessing of the talents and emotions of man about the eternal happiness.
- Fourth Principle: The fruits and benefits of the Ascension.
- Seventh Point: The witnessing of signs of favour and mercy which are visible in the universe for the eternal happiness.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.