The Second Station of the Fourteenth Flash On six of the thousands of mysteries of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate)
The Second Station of the Fourteenth Flashes
This, which has been included here because of its relevance, concerns six of the thousands of mysteries contained in In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
‘In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate’
NOTE: A bright light from In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate concerning Divine Mercy appeared to my dull mind from afar. I wanted to record it for myself in the form of notes, and to hunt it down and capture it, and circumscribe the light with twenty to thirty Mysteries. But unfortunately I was not able to do this at the present time and the twenty or thirty Mysteries were reduced to five or six.
When I say: “Oh, man!”, I mean myself. And while this lesson is directed particularly to my own soul, I refer it as the Second Station of the Fourteenth Flash for the approval of my meticulous brothers in the hope that it may benefit those with whom I am connected spiritually and whose souls are more prudent than mine. This lesson looks to the heart more than the mind, and regards spiritual pleasure rather than rational proofs.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
[The Queen] said: “Ye chiefs! Here is-delivered to me-a letter worthy of respect. It is from Solomon, and is [as follows]:‘In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.’” 1
A number of mysteries will be mentioned in this Station.
1. Qur’an, 27:29-30.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- The First Word: The meaning and importance of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate). Basmala from the tongues of various creatures. What does man gain when he mentions the name of Allah and acts in His name?
- First Mystery: There are three stamps of dominicality on the face of the universe, the face of the earth, and the face of man.
- Second Mystery: It explains the manifestation of Divine Oneness within Divine Unity.
- Third Mystery: What makes this universe rejoice is Divine Mercy.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- Fourth Mystery: The seal of Divine Oneness is shown within the stamp of Divine Mercy.
- Fifth Mystery: The explanation of the hadith, “Allah created man in the form of the All-Merciful One.
- Fourth Flash: It explains the truth behind the points of conflict between Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and Alawites (Ahl ash-Shi’a).
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.