Second Mystery: It explains the manifestation of Divine Oneness within Divine Unity.
In order not to overwhelm minds by divine unity, which is apparent in the boundless multiplicity of creatures, the Qur’an of Miraculous Exposition constantly points out the manifestation of divine oneness within divine unity. For example, the sun encompasses numberless things with its light. A truly extensive conceptual ability and comprehensive view is necessary to behold the sun itself in the totality of its light. So, lest the sun be forgotten, it is displayed in every shining object by means of its reflection. And in accordance with their capacities, all lustrous objects reflect the sun’s attributes, such as its light and heat and the seven colours in its light, together with the manifestation of its essence. So too, the sun’s attributes encompass all the things facing it.
In exactly the same way, “And Allah’s is the highest similitude”1–but let there be no mistake in the comparison – just as divine oneness and eternal besoughtedness have a manifestation together with all the divine names in everything, in animate creatures in particular, and especially in man’s mirror-like essence; so too through divine unity each of the divine names connected to beings encompasses all things. Thus, lest minds become overwhelmed by divine unity and hearts forget the Most Pure and Holy Essence, the Qur’an constantly draws attention to the stamp of divine oneness within divine unity. And that stamp, with its three salient points, is “In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.”
1. Qur’an, 16:60.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Second Station of the Fourteenth Flash On six of the thousands of mysteries of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate)
- First Mystery: There are three stamps of dominicality on the face of the universe, the face of the earth, and the face of man.
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- Fourth Mystery: The seal of Divine Oneness is shown within the stamp of Divine Mercy.
- Tenth Flash: The stamp of oneness and continuance on death. A work points to the the deed, and the deed points to the name, attribute and doer.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- Second Branch: The degrees of manifestation of divine names: The all- encompassing manifestation which is universal; the manifestation for species; the manifestation for individuals.
- What is Life?
- The First Word: The meaning and importance of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate). Basmala from the tongues of various creatures. What does man gain when he mentions the name of Allah and acts in His name?