First Mystery: There are three stamps of dominicality on the face of the universe, the face of the earth, and the face of man.
I saw one manifestation of In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate as follows:
On the face of the universe, the face of the earth, and the face of man are three Stamps of dominicality one within the other and each showing samples of the others.
T h e F i r s t is the Great Stamp of Godhead, which is manifest through the mutual assistance, co-operation, and embracing and corresponding to one another of beings in the totality of the universe. This looks to In the Name of Allah.
T h e S e c o n d is the Great Stamp of Divine Mercifulness, which is manifest through the mutual resemblance and proportion, order, harmony, favour and compassion in the disposal, raising and administration of plants and animals on the face of the earth. This looks to In the Name of Allah, the Merciful.
T h e n there is the Exalted Stamp of Divine Compassionateness, which is manifest through the subtleties of Divine beneficence, fine points of Divine clemency, and rays of Divine compassion on the face of man’s comprehensive nature. This looks to the Compassionate in In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
That is to say, In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate is the sacred title of three Stamps of Divine Oneness, which form a luminous line on the page of the world, and a strong cord, and shining filament. That is, through being revealed from above, the tip of In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate rests on man, the fruit of the universe and miniature copy of the world; it binds the lower world to the Divine Throne; it is a way for man to ascend to the human throne. (and receive that comprehensive manifestation).
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Second Station of the Fourteenth Flash On six of the thousands of mysteries of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate)
- The First Word: The meaning and importance of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate). Basmala from the tongues of various creatures. What does man gain when he mentions the name of Allah and acts in His name?
- Second Mystery: It explains the manifestation of Divine Oneness within Divine Unity.
- Third Mystery: What makes this universe rejoice is Divine Mercy.
- Fourth Mystery: The seal of Divine Oneness is shown within the stamp of Divine Mercy.
- Fifth Mystery: The explanation of the hadith, “Allah created man in the form of the All-Merciful One.
- First Branch: The manifestation of different names of Allah on various creatures and levels of living beings.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- Can you give information about Adam (pbuh)'s physical features?