Just as the most precious jewel in the treasury of Mercy and its doorkeeper is the Prophet Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace), so too is its first key In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate. And its most easy key is the prayer for the Prophet. (The Flashes)
- Sixth Mystery: It explains the value of Divine Mercy.
- The Thirty-First Word: The reality, necessity and occurrence of the miracle of the Ascension (Miraj) of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- The Eleventh Word: The meanings that prescribed prayers express. The aims of the creation of senses and faculties of man. The nine aims of human life.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- The Sixth Word: An explanation of the translation of the verse "Verily Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their property that Paradise might be theirs."
- First Aim: The nature of “I” (ego).