Since we have a Compassionate Creator, there can be no exile for us! Since He exists, everything exists for us. Since He exists, the angels exist, too. The world is not empty. Lonely mountains and empty deserts are full of Almighty Allah’s servants. Apart from His conscious servants, stones and trees also become like familiar friends when seen through His light and on His account. They may converse with us and give us enjoyment. (The Flashes)
- All of the evidences that prove the existence of Allah also prove the existence of angels.
- Tenth Truth: The indication of beings and incidents to wisdom, grace, mercy and justice that encompass everything and the indication of these truths along with the names the All-Wise, the Generous, the Just and the Merciful to the hereafter.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- The essence of life proves the existence of angels.
- Ar-Razzaq (The Supplier, The Provider)
- The Addendum of the Sixteenth Letter: It was written with the tongue of the Old Said in order to dispel the groundless doubts and panics of the worldly and the irreligious people about Badiuzzaman Said Nursi.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.