Will you give information about the experiment showing the Collapse of the Concept of Time? How is it possible to understand the reality of things?
Submitted by on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 14:18
Dear Brother / Sister,
2.1.4-The Collapse of the Concept of Time
In the subatomic world, the concept of both space and time lose their meaning; the property of timelessness and spacelessness, that is, luminosity comes to the forefront.
As the dense physical beings go down to the dimension of atoms, they become luminous; as they go down to the fundamental subatomic particles, the conditions of density disappear and luminosity becomes the main character. To understand the true nature of the things is possible by understanding the concept of luminosity and using it properly.
The double-slit experiment explained above shows that the concept of place has collapsed in the subatomic quantum world. Another famous experiment of the quantum mechanics is the entanglement experiment which shows that the concept time has collapsed. The subatomic particles produced at the same time are always in contact with one another no matter how far away they are from one another. This is called entanglement in quantum mechanics. For instance, if one of the two electrons that are in the state of entanglement is exposed to something, its twin reacts immediately even if they are light years away from each other. That is, time virtually stops and a timeless communication takes place. Einstein opposed the idea of entanglement because it is impossible to exceed the light speed (which is true for supra-atomic dense beings) but the phenomenon of entanglement, which is one of the basic concepts of quantum mechanics, was experimented in distances more than 10 kilometers and it was confirmed to be true. That is, in the subatomic world, the concept of both space and time lose their meaning; the property of timelessness and spacelessness, that is, luminosity comes to the forefront.
Under the light of the basic concepts of Quantum mechanics and many independent experiments done with subatomic particles, it should be accepted and declared that luminosity is a physical phenomenon for the subatomic world. The basic element to combine the theories of quantum and relativity that are valid but opposite to each other in the subatomic and supra-atomic worlds of the same universe is luminosity; that is, timelessness and spacelessness. If these two theories are combined, the quest for a “combined theory” will end; and the strange state of the existence of two different theories for the same universe will end.
It seems that as the dense physical beings go down to the dimension of atoms, they become luminous; as they go down to the fundamental subatomic particles, the conditions of density disappear and luminosity becomes the main character. To understand the true nature of the things is possible by understanding the concept of luminosity and using it properly. Otherwise, the theory of ‘parallel universes’, in which the existence of numerous ghostly universes that are intertwined with one another and in each of which different laws of physics are present will have to be accepted; this will be very difficult and confuse us instead of leading us to the truth.
Thus, the reality of all sciences is connected with the manifestation of a name of God Almighty, depends on that name, relies on it, and is a mirror to it. The more progress is made in science and the more beauties are shown, the more beauty and honor of the name to which it is connected will be shown
All physical and chemical incidents in the realm of luminosityin the sub-atomic world reveal the secrets of the realities of the names of Allah.
Questions on Islam
- Can Allah’s luminosity be understood by examples? Will you give information about luminosity, angels, which are luminous beings, and the incident of Miraj (Ascension), whose essence is light
- How can people benefit from "dark energy" with the development of science? Does the Quran give any clues about this issue?
- How can the reality of being in many places at the same time be understood? Will you give information about luminosity, which is a dimension of existence?
- How did holography shed light on metaphysical incidents?
- How does materialism explain existence? What is nanotechnology?
- Question 57: Is it appropriate to mention religion in scientific studies? Science is based on experiment and religion is based on belief. Therefore, science and religion always contradict.
- Will you give information about the “idea of luminosity”? How is “being in many places at the same time” scientifically explained?
- What kind of a realm appears when subatomic particles are viewed?
- Will you give information about the structure of the atom? What kind of a system are the atoms and subatomic particles subject to? What does their wonderful management from one source show?
- Will you give information about the experiment showing that crimes decrease twenty-five percent with prayer?