Will you give an example from our life related to Allah’s command "Be"
Submitted by on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 14:51
Dear Brother / Sister,
An Example Related to the Command “Be”
In the 1970s, we turned the television on and off manually; then, we turned it on off with the remote control, and zapped the channels. Nowadays, thanks to the system developed for those who cannot use their hands, it is possible to turn it on off with will (thought).
In the past, we used to dial the phone numbers one by one; then, we pressed the keys and now we can call with our voice.
With the advanced technology, we can create a virtual world in a room and rule this virtual world as we wish. So to speak, even if we do not know that the nature of Allah’s actions and deeds, it is clear that they are so easy for Him.
Questions on Islam
- What is the reason for today’s Muslims’ falling behind other societies?
- Will you give information about Allah’s command “Be”?
- Will you give information about the effect of the command "Be"?
- What is the relationship between Allah and the world like?
- What developments took place related to religion and science in the first period of the Republic of Turkey?
- Is it possible to see signs related to the existence of Allah by looking at the universe?
- To what extent are friendships of chat right? How can the families that crack online be saved?
- Can religion-science relationship be established in a healthy way?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- Question 57: Is it appropriate to mention religion in scientific studies? Science is based on experiment and religion is based on belief. Therefore, science and religion always contradict.