Can a similarity be established between the developments in science and technology, and the command "Be?"
Submitted by on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 15:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
From the Quranic perspective, it is quite clear that “existence is a creation and that a creator realized it”. The Quran expresses this with the command “kun fa yakun” (“Be and it is“). The manifestations of infinite knowledge and power seen in the smallest organism, even in an atom, are witnesses of the secret hand that works behind matter. Nowadays, science, which is advancing with giant steps, is gradually solving the secrets of matter and the universe and taking us closer to Allah. As human beings progress in science and technology, they can make a small analog of the command “Be”; they operate giant factories easily with full automation system and direct satellites in the sky easily from the place where they sit. Probably, one step forward will be “to use things with will”and then people will be able to understand the command “Be” much better. We glorify the Being who made the command kun (be) a source for things and hid His treasures in the letters kaf (k) and nun (n).
Questions on Islam
- Will you give an example from our life related to Allah’s command "Be"
- How does materialism explain existence? What is nanotechnology?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- What does ‘Every living being is programmed to die’ mean?
- What is the reason for today’s Muslims’ falling behind other societies?
- The Star that knocks on the Door
- Why have scientific evidences become important in this age? Why is it important that the level of evidences be high while presenting the facts related to the creation?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- Will you give information about the effect of the command "Be"?