When is it necessary to make ghusl after being junub? How is ghusl made?
Submitted by on Fri, 10/05/2019 - 14:51
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is haram to remain in junub state more than a period of time for a daily fard prayer. Therefore, it is necessary to make ghusl as soon as possible.
For instance, a person who becomes junub after the night prayer (isha) has to make ghusl before the time period for the morning prayer (fajr) ends.
Questions on Islam
- How is istibra made? Is prayer harmed if urine drops on the clothes?
- How should a person who just had an operation make ghusl? Is ghusl permissible if I wipe over the parts that have bandage? How should a person wash the places that are covered with sticking plasters or bandage while making wudu?
- Do you know the 18 benefits of wudu proved by medicine?
- Is it permissible to shave, to trim nails and to have eyebrows plucked when a person is junub or in menstruation?
- Is wudu invalidated if blood flows after making wudu? For instance, if a person cuts his face while shaving or hits a place and blood comes out, is his wudu invalidated?
- Is it a sin to hide one’s previous relationships or important details from the person one will marry? Is it necessary to tell one’s future spouse about his/her previous marriages, sexual intercourses, other mistakes and with whom those mistakes were made?
- Until how many minutes before the end of the time period for a prayer is it permissible to pray?
- I feel delusions as if I pass wind when I have wudu and as if I break wudu. What should I do? I feel delusions while making ghusl too.
- Can the noon prayer be performed five minutes before the time period for the afternoon prayer starts?
- When and how are the missed (qada) prayers performed? Are the sunnah prayers performed as well?