When is it necessary to make ghusl after being junub? How is ghusl made?
Submitted by on Fri, 10/05/2019 - 14:51
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is haram to remain in junub state more than a period of time for a daily fard prayer. Therefore, it is necessary to make ghusl as soon as possible.
For instance, a person who becomes junub after the night prayer (isha) has to make ghusl before the time period for the morning prayer (fajr) ends.
Questions on Islam
- Can a junub person (who has to make ghusl) perform fasting? How should one make ghusl when he is junub?
- Is the fast of spouses valid who have interourse at night and wake up in the morning in a state of Junub?
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- Issues related to ghusl
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) make ghusl? How much water did he use and how much time did he spend making ghusl?
- How many prayers can be performed with one wudu?
- Does breaking wind or leakage like madhi coming out while making ghusl invalidate ghusl?
- How should a person who just had an operation make ghusl? Is ghusl permissible if I wipe over the parts that have bandage? How should a person wash the places that are covered with sticking plasters or bandage while making wudu?
- Are there any drawbacks to making ghusl immediately after becoming junub; is it necessary to wait for a few minutes?