After making ghusl, is it permissible to wear the clothes that one has worn before making ghusl?
Submitted by on Fri, 05/10/2018 - 16:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
After making ghusl, it is permissible to wear the clothes that one has worn before making ghusl as long as they do not have any najasah (impurities).
Questions on Islam
- How is istibra made? Is prayer harmed if urine drops on the clothes?
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) make ghusl? How much water did he use and how much time did he spend making ghusl?
- When is it necessary to make ghusl after being junub? How is ghusl made?
- Is it permissible to make wudu and say bismillah and prayers in the bathroom and toilet?
- Is it a sin to eat and drink when one is junub?
- How long should one wait after sexual intercourse in order to make ghusl?
- How many prayers can be performed with one wudu?
- Will you give detailed information about najasah (impurity) that prevents prayer?
- How should a person who just had an operation make ghusl? Is ghusl permissible if I wipe over the parts that have bandage? How should a person wash the places that are covered with sticking plasters or bandage while making wudu?
- What is the advice of the Prophet to those who have delusions regarding urine?