What are the types of worshipping that women can perform in their menstruation period?
Submitted by on Mon, 04/04/2016 - 20:58
Dear Brother / Sister,
Islamic scholars say, "It is mustahab for a woman who is in menstruation period to make wudu for each fard prayer time, to sit in the place where he performs prayer as long as that prayer lasts and to say Subhanallah and La ilaha illallah so as not to forget her habit." The following is stated in another narration: "Such a woman is given the reward of the best one of the prayers she has ever performed."
If a woman is in menstruation or puerperum in Ramadan, the Night of Power (Laylatul-Qadr), eid days, holy nights, which are very honorable and valuable and in which their sins are forgiven and their degrees are elevated, and if she intends to spend those days and nights worshipping, she will definitely receive her share of blessing from those blessed and nice days and nights based on her intention as it is stated in the following hadith:
"Everybody is given their due based on their intention: " (Bukhari, Bad’u’l-Wahy, 1, Ayman, 23; Muslim, Imarah, 155; Abu Dawud, Talaq, 11; Tirmidhi, Fadailu’l-Jihad, 16)
For, this state of being unable to perform prayers is not something that women can change and that takes place upon their request; therefore, they will not be deprived of rewards.
Intentions are better than words and deeds because showing off is possible in words and deeds but not in intentions.
Questions on Islam
- Blessed Night
- For a woman who has made a miscarriage, is there a period of waiting to recover? How should be acted if it is not sure whether the organs of the child were formed?
- Menstruation and Post-childbirth Bleeding
- How can we answer those who say it is not written in the Quran that women who are in menstruation and puerperium cannot perform fasting and prayers?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- It is said that there is a hadith stating that the religion of a woman is half or incomplete. Is there a hadith like that?
- menstruation problem
- I am pregnant and I experience menstruation. Can I perform the prayers in that state?