What are the situations that women can encounter during hajj (pilgrimage) and what are they supposed to do in those conditions?
The Details of the QuestionDear Brother Assalam alykum, Can a widow perform her umra with her mahram, during the days of ADDATH?
Submitted by on Thu, 08/01/2009 - 21:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click on the link given belowe.
Questions on Islam
- use of zamzam
- Can a woman perform the duty of Hajj or Umrah without a mahram?
- performing hajj for a married woman
- What are the situations that women can encounter during hajj (pilgrimage) and what are they supposed to do in those conditions?
- Can Umrah be performed during the month of Dhul-qidah?
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?
- hajj money
- Is it compulsory to do Hajj if one does Umrah?
- What is the Difference between Hajj and Umrah?
- Is it not permissible for a woman to perform prayers without a headscarf? Is it necessary to ensure tasattur (veiling) in order to perform prayers?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS