What is “God Particle”? What is the reason why the manifestations of luminosity in the spiritual world cannot be seen?
Submitted by on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 14:16
Dear Brother / Sister,
2.1.3-The God Particle
The subatomic particles like electrons and neutrinos, which are the building blocks of matter, act more like waves although their names are particles, and a place cannot be attributed to them. According to a distribution principle, they are virtually in many places. Therefore, in the subatomic world, subtlety, that is, luminosity, rather than density is dominant. Since it is taken into consideration that the source of the existence of matter is the vibration of a luminous divine power, it is not at all surprising that luminosity is essential in that micro-universe. The problem is not in the clearly observed subtlety of the particles but in the density of the minds. In other words, since the minds of those who search for everything in matter became so focused on matter, that is, they got hard like stone by moving away from spirituality, they cannot see the manifestations of luminosity in the spiritual realm.
It is significant that the Higgs particle, which is claimed to be the essential building block of the universe and which is expected to be observed in the experiments in which particles are clashed at speeds close the speed of light in CERN, is given the name “the god particle” in the world of science as a meaning that is reflected in the consciences. A luminous mind is necessary in order to be able to see and to understand such a half-luminous particle that comes from luminosity and goes toward density. The work of particle physicists, who have not yet settled the confusion caused by the electron that passes through two slits at the same time, is really difficult. Maybe, this particle, which comes from luminosity, will enlighten many minds. As particles move away from the luminous source, which is their field, as particles unite and form bigger particles and as heavy atoms like iron form, density occurs and the rules of the visible realm, in which time and place limitations are in question, start to be dominant.
Questions on Islam
- Will you give information about the experiment showing the Collapse of the Concept of Time? How is it possible to understand the reality of things?
- How can people benefit from "dark energy" with the development of science? Does the Quran give any clues about this issue?
- How can the reality of being in many places at the same time be understood? Will you give information about luminosity, which is a dimension of existence?
- Can Allah’s luminosity be understood by examples? Will you give information about luminosity, angels, which are luminous beings, and the incident of Miraj (Ascension), whose essence is light
- Question 49: They say that things exist when we look at them and that they disappear when we do not look. So,does the chair behind me disappear when I turn my back now? They claim that the universe is a hologram. It is a reflection from another place.
- What does the statement “Matter is actually a thin lace veil strewn over the inner and spiritual realms” mean?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- Question 57: Is it appropriate to mention religion in scientific studies? Science is based on experiment and religion is based on belief. Therefore, science and religion always contradict.
- How did holography shed light on metaphysical incidents?
- Will you give information about the “idea of luminosity”? How is “being in many places at the same time” scientifically explained?