Raining and Dua Expecting Time
Submitted by on Sat, 11/09/2010 - 21:05
Dear Brother / Sister,
Rain is mercy and an indication of the manifestation of the divine mercy. Therefore, it can be said that the prayers are answered more at those moments. However, it cannot be said that each prayer will definitely be answered at those moments.
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give tell me about the Importance of the Prayer and Our Duty toward God?
- Is the belief of the fortieth or fiftieth night of a dead man, just a superstition?
- What is the reason of announcing the inner-adhan (call to prayer) inside the mosques on Friday?
- What does Islam say about "luck"?
- Fasting and the Muhammad SAS
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- How should a person strengthen his/her Belief?
- Pregnant Women and Fasting
- What happens if a person breaks his/her fasting "mistakenly/accidentally" before sunset due to a cloudy sky or a faulty watch, etc?
- Scholars of Islam