Scholars of Islam
Submitted by on Sun, 15/08/2010 - 18:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
Mahdi (pbuh), who will come at the end of time and Four Imams are superior. Regarding the issue, Master Badiuzzaman states the following:
“It may be said that after the Companions and Mahdi, the Four Imams were superior.” (The Letters, 23rd Letter).
There are several hadiths which indicates the rank of Mahdi (pbuh):
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari narrated: The Prophet (pbuh) told his daughter, Fatima : “Our Prophet is the best Prophet of all and it is your father. Our martyr is the most honorable of all and it is your father’s uncle, Hamza. He who can fly wherever he wants in Paradise with his two wings is one of us and it is your father’s uncle’s son, Jafar. The most honorable boys in this society, Hasan and Hussain are also from us and they are your sons. And Mahdi is also from us.” (Tabarani, as-Saghir-Shamila, 1:97). That is to say, Mahdi is also included in this golden range.
Questions on Islam
- Fasting and the Muhammad SAS
- What does Islam say about "luck"?
- What is the reason of announcing the inner-adhan (call to prayer) inside the mosques on Friday?
- Could you please give tell me about the Importance of the Prayer and Our Duty toward God?
- How should a person strengthen his/her Belief?
- Is the belief of the fortieth or fiftieth night of a dead man, just a superstition?
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- Marry with a non-Muslim at Chuch
- Raining and Dua Expecting Time
- Learning Tajweed