Scholars of Islam
Submitted by on Sun, 15/08/2010 - 18:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
Mahdi (pbuh), who will come at the end of time and Four Imams are superior. Regarding the issue, Master Badiuzzaman states the following:
“It may be said that after the Companions and Mahdi, the Four Imams were superior.” (The Letters, 23rd Letter).
There are several hadiths which indicates the rank of Mahdi (pbuh):
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari narrated: The Prophet (pbuh) told his daughter, Fatima : “Our Prophet is the best Prophet of all and it is your father. Our martyr is the most honorable of all and it is your father’s uncle, Hamza. He who can fly wherever he wants in Paradise with his two wings is one of us and it is your father’s uncle’s son, Jafar. The most honorable boys in this society, Hasan and Hussain are also from us and they are your sons. And Mahdi is also from us.” (Tabarani, as-Saghir-Shamila, 1:97). That is to say, Mahdi is also included in this golden range.
Questions on Islam
- What does Islam say about "luck"?
- Fasting and the Muhammad SAS
- Is the belief of the fortieth or fiftieth night of a dead man, just a superstition?
- What is the reason of announcing the inner-adhan (call to prayer) inside the mosques on Friday?
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- Could you please give tell me about the Importance of the Prayer and Our Duty toward God?
- How should a person strengthen his/her Belief?
- Marry with a non-Muslim at Chuch
- What happens if a person breaks his/her fasting "mistakenly/accidentally" before sunset due to a cloudy sky or a faulty watch, etc?
- Pregnant Women and Fasting