If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
Submitted by on Fri, 20/11/2009 - 02:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Editor's Selected Links
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give tell me about the Importance of the Prayer and Our Duty toward God?
- Fasting and the Muhammad SAS
- Is the belief of the fortieth or fiftieth night of a dead man, just a superstition?
- Raining and Dua Expecting Time
- How should a person strengthen his/her Belief?
- What does Islam say about "luck"?
- Living Alone for a Woman
- Pregnant Women and Fasting
- What is the reason of announcing the inner-adhan (call to prayer) inside the mosques on Friday?
- Marry with a non-Muslim at Chuch