Submitted by on Sat, 28/08/2010 - 05:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Editor's Selected Links
Questions on Islam
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- will allah forgive?
- Can the person committing sins be saved from them if he asks Allah for His forgiveness?
- how to become a good muslim?
- Are there any hadiths related to apologizing?
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- Can you give information about Allah's mercy for the sinners?
- In the Hereafter, will Allah call us to account for our sins for which we consistently beg Allah for forgiveness?
- How can we repent for a serious sin?