Submitted by on Sat, 28/08/2010 - 05:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Editor's Selected Links
Questions on Islam
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- will allah forgive?
- Will Allah still forgive me?
- Are there any hadiths related to apologizing?
- If a person has violated the rights of somebody and then repents and asks forgiveness from the person whose rights he has violated, but if that person does not forgive him, what will happen to him?
- how to become a good muslim?
- The verse come not near to fornication warns people not to try to commit acts that pave the way for fornication. By considering this, in what way should I tell this verse to my husband?
- I committed an unjust act towards somebody years ago. Then I talked to him and he forgave me. However I cannot get rid of the pressure of my conscience. I repented and asked Allah for my forgiveness. How will I know if Allah has forgiven me?
- In the Hereafter, will Allah call us to account for our sins for which we consistently beg Allah for forgiveness?