will allah forgive?
Submitted by on Tue, 31/08/2010 - 07:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Please read the articles given below by clicking on them;
Questions on Islam
- How and when should we supplicate? What are the most grateful supplications?
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- how to become a good muslim?
- How can we repent for a serious sin?
- The Repentance made with Heart and Soul
- According to the verse, “Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil, in ignorance and repent soon afterwards... (an-Nisa, 4/17), is the repentance of those who commit a sin but do not repent at once not accepted? Until when can a person repent?
- Is a person who committed a lot of sins and fornication and then repented, asked for forgiveness and found the right path forgiven?
- The Protection of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Allah