will allah forgive?
Submitted by on Tue, 31/08/2010 - 07:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Please read the articles given below by clicking on them;
Questions on Islam
- How and when should we supplicate? What are the most grateful supplications?
- how to become a good muslim?
- If a person has an illegitimate relationship with a person from the opposite gender and marries him/her afterwards, will the degree of the haram deed be lessened? If a person repents after marrying, will his sins be forgiven?
- Allah forgives all sins, but what about the rights of the people? Even if Allah forgives the sinner, will the wronged ones not ask for their rights?
- How can we repent for a serious sin?
- The Repentance made with Heart and Soul
- Repentance for Sins
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?