Submitted by on Sat, 28/08/2010 - 19:04
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- will allah forgive?
- The Repentance made with Heart and Soul
- How can we repent for a serious sin?
- how to become a good muslim?
- Are the sins between two prayers forgiven? If yes, which ones are forgiven and which ones are not forgiven?
- Is it not a contradiction that Allah created the sins and human beings so that they would repent and that He blamed those who committed sins and threatened them with Hell?
- Allah forgives all sins, but what about the rights of the people? Even if Allah forgives the sinner, will the wronged ones not ask for their rights?