Submitted by on Sat, 28/08/2010 - 19:04
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no sin which may not be forgiven provided that you repent for it. The repentances which satisfy the conditions are always accepted. You must repent sincerely with the determination of not committing the same sin again.
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- will allah forgive?
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
- Will Allah still forgive me?
- how to become a good muslim?
- Does a person who fails to go to the Jumuah (Friday) prayer for three succeeding times without an excuse become a kafir (disbeliever)?
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- Are all of our sins forgiven during Ramadan?
- How can we repent for a serious sin?
- Will our bad deeds will be exposed in the judgement day in front of all our relatives, human beings or will it be private, between us and Almighty Allah?