Submitted by on Thu, 25/06/2009 - 20:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
First of all, You should express your wish to your dad in a polite and respectful way. Because he is your father. Quran urges children to be soft-spoken towards parents and show respect and kindness in their behaviour towards parents. so at first obey what the God orders then ask him if he can send you Mecca. But don't forget to be polite even his answer is negative.
Questions on Islam
- Parents and the orders of Allah
- How old should one start to perform prayers?
- Things which invalidate the Fast
- Obeying the Rahmaniyat Laws
- What is the sin of watching haram (forbidden) things? Will you give detailed information about looking at haram?
- Watching TV
- Until what age are parents responsible for their children’s worship?
- what will happen if you runaway from your mom and dad and die?
- What exactly is the decree on the rights of parents?
- Will you give information about bringing up a child? What should pregnant women do so that the birth and puerperium would be healthy and the baby in her womb be educated?