Submitted by on Thu, 25/06/2009 - 20:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
First of all, You should express your wish to your dad in a polite and respectful way. Because he is your father. Quran urges children to be soft-spoken towards parents and show respect and kindness in their behaviour towards parents. so at first obey what the God orders then ask him if he can send you Mecca. But don't forget to be polite even his answer is negative.
Questions on Islam
- Parents and the orders of Allah
- Things which invalidate the Fast
- How old should one start to perform prayers?
- Obeying the Rahmaniyat Laws
- What is the sin of watching haram (forbidden) things? Will you give detailed information about looking at haram?
- Watching TV
- what will happen if you runaway from your mom and dad and die?
- am i facing the troubles because of the evel eye effect?
- Do concepts Jihad and War mean the same? If not, what are their differences?
- Is Jihad only a matter of war? Can you inform us about Jihad in the light of Quranic verses and Hadiths?