Is Mahshar will be held on the plain of Arafat?
Submitted by on Sun, 13/12/2009 - 19:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
The place where we will be resurrected after the Final Hour is not the earth. It is Mahshar (the place of gathering/resurrection). But the gathering of pilgrims on the plain of Arafat reminds Mahshar and Resurrection.
For more information please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Would you like to explain the verse 72 of Chapter Al-Ahzab?
- Would you like to explain the verse 25 of Surah An-Noor?
- Is it true that more women go to hell than men? If the answer is "yes" then why?
- How old were Hz. Adam and Eve when they were born?
- What is the point of view of our religion about the peace-giving and healing effects of the precious stones?
- Is it permissible to buy the goods from someone who is known to have gained the goods through a forbidden and unlawful way?
- Where on Earth will everyone be on the Last Day when Allah resurrects us and gets ready to judge everybody?
- What are the criteria for social intercourse with non-Muslims? Is it permissible to be business partners with them?
- What is Mahshar (Gathering Place)?
- What stages will one go through after death? Could you explain the fact that people will be naked and bare-footed in Mahshar (gathering place)?