What is Mahshar (Gathering Place)?
Mahshar is the place where the people who were resurrected will come out of their graves and gather. People will be questioned in that place, their books of deeds will be given to them; after their deeds are weighed, they will cross a thin bridge called Sirat; and then, they will go to either Paradise or Hell.
Read 15.968 times
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- What does ba’th (resurrection)? How will resurrection after death be?
- What are the positive effects of belief in the hereafter on human life?
- What will happen in the hereafter?
- Necessity of Prophets
- Will animals go to the arena of the Gathering Place (Mahshar), too? What will their shares from the life in the hereafter be?
- What benefits does the belief in Resurrection have for the life of this world?
- What is the importance of belief for man?
- Will Unbelievers and Idolaters Know Allah in Hell?