What is Mahshar (Gathering Place)?
Mahshar is the place where the people who were resurrected will come out of their graves and gather. People will be questioned in that place, their books of deeds will be given to them; after their deeds are weighed, they will cross a thin bridge called Sirat; and then, they will go to either Paradise or Hell.
- What will happen in the hereafter?
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- What is Sirat?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Is Sırat thinner than a Hair?
- What is Shafa’ah (Intercession)?
- What is Mizan (Scale)?
- What are the Books of Deed?
- What are the positive effects of belief in the hereafter on human life?
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets