What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
Since the time that will start after the Doomsday strikes is called the hereafter, belief in the hereafter means to believe that the life of the world will end like everything else, that it will assume a different form, that people will be resurrected and come out of their graves, that they will be accounted for what they did in the world, that their deeds will be weighed and their books of deeds will be delivered to them, that people will cross the bridge of Sirat and that the good people will go to Paradise while the bad people go to Hell.
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- What is Mahshar (Gathering Place)?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Is Sırat thinner than a Hair?
- What will happen in the hereafter?
- What is Reckoning?
- What is Sirat?
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets
- Necessity of Prophets
- What is the Quran?