What is Reckoning?
It means people will account for what they did in the world to Allah after being resurrected; they will be questioned by Allah.
Every person, whether good or bad, will tell about everything he/she did in the world himself/herself. All of the organs like the hands, feet, eyes, and ear will say, “I did this; I did that”; everything that was done will be presented. Then, everybody will try to give his/her account; nobody will be able to think of anybody else.
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- What are the positive effects of belief in the hereafter on human life?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Reading Passage: The Voice heard while in a Coma
- Attributes Of Allah
- Necessity of Prophets
- What are the wisdoms behind the stories of Prophets?
- What will happen in the hereafter?
- What are the Books of Deed?
- What is Qiyama (Doomsday)?