What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
Since the time that will start after the Doomsday strikes is called the hereafter, belief in the hereafter means to believe that the life of the world will end like everything else, that it will assume a different form, that people will be resurrected and come out of their graves, that they will be accounted for what they did in the world, that their deeds will be weighed and their books of deeds will be delivered to them, that people will cross the bridge of Sirat and that the good people will go to Paradise while the bad people go to Hell.
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- How is belief in the hereafter dealt with in the Quran?
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?
- What are the advantages of belief in the Hereafter for the society and individuals?
- How was Belief in the Hereafter Observed in Various Communities throughout History?
- What is the importance of the Quran; how can you describe the Quran?
- Will you give information about Allah's names?
- Will the Quran be read in Paradise? What will Paradise be like?
- What is pre-eternity? Will you please explain the concepts of time and pre-eternity through examples?