Is Sırat thinner than a Hair?
Somebody saw Abu Ali Dakkak in his dream after his death. He was crossing Sirat Bridge, which was very wide. He asked Abu Ali Dakkak
– We know Sirat to be thinner than a hair and sharper than a sword. Can you explain this situation? He received the following answer:
– That sentence is right but it changes depending on the person who crosses Sirat. If a person acts freely in the world and does not heed the orders and prohibitions of Allah, he will cross a narrow bridge here. If he acts carefully and obeys the orders and prohibitions of Allah in the world, he will cross a wide bridge here..."
- What will happen in the hereafter?
- What is Sirat?
- How should we understand the concept of "Sirat-al Mustakim" (the straight path) which is mentioned in the Qur'an?
- What is Mahshar (Gathering Place)?
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?
- What stages will one go through after death? Could you explain the fact that people will be naked and bare-footed in Mahshar (gathering place)?
- Is reincarnation mentioned in the Quran?
- Who are the companions of Araf, which is mentioned in the Surah Al-Araf?
- What is the Quran?
- 2. Belief in the Hereafter