It is said that troubles are the reflections of the punishment of God. Is this the case for all the troubles?
Submitted by on Sat, 29/08/2009 - 20:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
We cannot show a definite cause for this subject matter. That is, we cannot say that every calamity or disaster is given by Allah for only punishment. The earthquakes and disasters on earth have lots of reasons. We cannot evaluate them all in one category.
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- The Verses of Qur'an 86:5-7, states that a liquid comes out of a region between the backbone and the ribs however, Modern science tells us that semen comes from the testicles. Can you clarify this?
- Is family planning forbidden in Islam or not?
- Could you please give the hadiths and verses related with Patience, What are the rewards of calamities and troubles?
- Why do most misfortunes and calamities hit the Muslims in the world? What is the reason for this?
- It is said that disasters are atonements for sins. However, innocent and pious people may also suffer from disasters. How do you explain this?
- How can we understand whether Allah loves us? Do the troubles that we have show that Allah does not like us?
- If it is in accordance with the wisdom of Allah Almighty that the innocent, like the wicked ones, are also exposed to some sorts of calamities, what are the shares that they receive from His justice and mercy?
- What is the wisdom behind the misfortunes that hit us unavoidably?
- What would you advise me to do in order to show patience in the face of illnesses and misfortunes?
- Some people suffer troubles and misfortunes in this world while others do not. Are those who are not hit by misfortunes very lucky?