Submitted by on Mon, 23/08/2010 - 12:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is permissible to have sexual intercourse after iftar (Breaking the fast after sunset) until the time of imsaq(abstinence).
But sexual intercourse during fasting from dawn to dusk is not permissible. Sexual intercourse while fasting during the day invalidates the fast. The penalty is to fast an additional period of 60 continuous days. If one is not able to do so then he must feed sixty poor people-one average meal each.
For more information please click on the link given below;
Is it permissible to do anything sexual with my partner other than sexual intercourse during the holy month of Ramadan?
Questions on Islam
- Sexual intercourse in Ramadaan
- Is it permissible to do anything sexual with my partner other than sexual intercourse during the holy month of Ramadan?
- What a fasting person should do as a Kaffarah (Atonement) when he/she does one of the things that invalidate the fast?
- Special File for Ramadan
- Is sexual intercourse permissible in the month of Ramadan?
- intercourse during fasting
- Is it permissible to perform the fasting of Shawwal and the fasting of Qada together?
- What are the things that invalidate fasting according to Shafii madhhab? Does eating deliberately while fasting necessitate kaffarah?
- Does it invalidate the fast if somebody kisses his wife?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting