husband torture n refuses to accept khula wat should i do
Submitted by on Thu, 12/08/2010 - 16:31
Dear Brother / Sister,
Firstly it is neither religiously nor morally acceptable for a man to beat his wife, claiming he is the master. It is also a sin, to attribute his commitment to the religion. He should give up such a wrong idea.
You can apply to a court to divorce him. If the court divorces you, you are also regarded as religiously divorced. If you think you are going to get into trouble if you divorce, we advise you to be patient.
Questions on Islam
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- If the engagement ceremony is contrary to Islam, Is the person regarded to be polytheist (mushrik)?
- salattuz tassbhi namaz
- engagement with a non muslim.
- What is the state of the non-Muslims who are not informed about the religion of Islam?
- What is your opinion about 30 hours of Famine Campaign?
- intercourse during fasting
- Status of khula decided in court