What is your opinion about 30 hours of Famine Campaign?
Submitted by on Thu, 13/08/2009 - 17:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no such a fasting in Islam and it is never ever true to practice. In order to remember the hungry people, it is necessary for us to practice the Ramadan fasting which is one of God’s orders and Muslim’s obligatory acts (fard). Besides it is possible to achieve the same aim by fasting outside Ramadan. This is called nafila (supererogatory) fasting
Please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- intercourse during fasting
- salattuz tassbhi namaz
- What is the state of the non-Muslims who are not informed about the religion of Islam?
- If the engagement ceremony is contrary to Islam, Is the person regarded to be polytheist (mushrik)?
- engagement with a non muslim.
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing
- husband torture n refuses to accept khula wat should i do
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- When we need to travel in Ramadan, should we break our fast (before due time) or should we continue?