Submitted by on Sun, 15/08/2010 - 01:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
You can apply to the court and request for divorce. If the court gives decision for divorce then you are religiously divorced too.
Questions on Islam
- How a divorced woman should spend her divorce period?
- Status of khula decided in court
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- wife divorcing husband
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- Who has the right of divorce?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- Can two people who divorce marry each other again? Does Hulla exist in Islam?
- What is Halala (Hulla)
- What should a recently converted Muslim woman do If she has already had a marriage with a non-Muslim man?