Status of khula decided in court
Submitted by on Mon, 13/09/2010 - 21:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the judge decides to divorce them, they are regarded to have been divorced in terms of religion, too. The woman can marry after the period of iddah (the period of waiting for a woman after her marriage ends) ends.
Questions on Islam
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- How a divorced woman should spend her divorce period?
- islamic law of divorce
- wife divorcing husband
- talak in islam
- husband torture n refuses to accept khula wat should i do
- Who has the right of divorce?
- Is it halal for a woman to accept the right of nafaqa (alimony) given to her by official law? Does that nafaqa given substitute for mahr? Does man have to look after his own children and his step children?