Status of khula decided in court
Submitted by on Mon, 13/09/2010 - 21:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the judge decides to divorce them, they are regarded to have been divorced in terms of religion, too. The woman can marry after the period of iddah (the period of waiting for a woman after her marriage ends) ends.
Questions on Islam
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- How a divorced woman should spend her divorce period?
- husband torture n refuses to accept khula wat should i do
- wife divorcing husband
- According to verse 24 of the chapter of an-Nisa, is it permissible to marry a married woman captured in war?
- islamic law of divorce
- Will you give information about the reasons for the divorce?