The Details of the Question
What is the procedure of divorce or if a man delays then does woman has right to go for khula in the light of fiqh or sharia
The Answer

Dear Brother / Sister,

Yes, she can. Today, divorces are carried out in courts. If a woman wants to divorce, she can apply to the court and divorce through the decision of the judge. The spouses that are divorced through the court are regarded to have been divorced in terms of religion, too. 

Questions on Islam

Was this answer helpful?
Questions on Islam
Subject Categories:
Read 17.156 times
In order to make a comment, please login or register