Submitted by on Thu, 09/10/2008 - 06:10
Dear Brother / Sister,
Majority of the Islamic scholars think that an engagement or a nikah without the consent of the engaged part is not valid, but some says if the nikah is solemnized with the consent of the parents it is valid.
We think that to solemnize a marriage without the consent of the engaged parts is not true especially if the parts are just baby while this marriage was solemnized.
Questions on Islam
- Did we commit a sin that we didn’t inform it to our parents about our physical relation and on other hand we committed sin by kissing or touching or even i removed her clothes in car so our nikah is still valid or not?
- Is a marriage without the consent of the parents valid?
- Is it permissible for me to make nikah with a woman who escaped from family violence?
- marriage without imam
- Marriage issue
- Can a Muslim man marry a woman among People of the Book?
- Marriage and Family Life
- MARRIAGE IN ISLAM
- Is it religiously allowed to marry without the permission of Parents?