wife divorcing husband
Submitted by on Wed, 18/08/2010 - 00:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
A woman who is divorced by an arbitrator is also considered divorced religiously. A woman who is in iddah period, (when a woman is divorced or her husband dies, she must wait for a prescribed period of time before she can remarry.) cannot get marry within 4 months and 10 days. After this period, she can marry.
Questions on Islam
- Can a woman give her zakat to her maternal grandmother?
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- How a divorced woman should spend her divorce period?
- Can two people who divorce marry each other again? Does Hulla exist in Islam?
- What is Halala (Hulla)
- Is authorization to divorce can be given to women, too?
- Marriage and Family Life
- talak in islam