How did the creation of the tree of the universe whose fruit is man take place?
Submitted by on Wed, 17/06/2020 - 11:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
22.214.171.124-The tree of universe whose fruit is man was created
A large fig tree squeezed into a fig seed comes out of that seed; similarly, the tree of the universe was formed from the nucleus of the universe at the very beginning.
Everything was done in a very planned and programmed way. The beings to come years and even centuries later were taken into account; everything was planned and designed down to the finest detail; very sensitive balances were observed; no small deficiencies or gaps were left; the whole universe was woven like a lace and embroidery. A large fig tree squeezed into a fig seed comes out of that seed; similarly, the tree of the universe was formed from the nucleus of the universe at the very beginning. The branches of this tree of the universe were formed by elements, its leaves by plants, its flowers by animals and its fruits by people. This tree of the universe yields new leaves, flowers and fruit all the time, and it hosts new guests in every century.1
They are all decisions that a being with endless knowledge, will and power can make. A being that does not prepare the whole universe in the form of an atom in His sight cannot manage the universe.
1.Nursi, B. S. Sözler. p. 197.
Questions on Islam
- What happened in the first 6 days of creation? How does the Quran mention that the universe was created in six days?
- LOOKING AT PLANT KINGDOM FROM THE WINDOW OF CREATION
- What happened in the first seconds of creation? Will you please give information about the creation phase by phase?
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- What is the order of the creation of beings (the universe, angels, jinn, human beings,..)?
- What does Nur al-Muhammadi (Light of Muhammad) mean?
- How should we regard the existence of unicellular hermaphrodite creatures though it is stated that all creatures were created in pairs?
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- About death
- What is the reason why Allah mentions the Prophet Hz. Muhammad as "Habibullah" (Beloved of Allah)? Is this phrase used in the Quran and hadiths?