How can we protect the house from the jinns or satan?
Submitted by on Sun, 11/01/2009 - 15:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
We do not know any rule about that. But, to pray, to wish benediction is good. Furthermore, we need to live a life convenient with Islam and take refuge in Allah. He is the best Protector.
For further information please have a look at the links given below.
Questions on Islam
- How should we take refuge in Allah from the wickedness of jinn?
- Is a situation to take refuge necessary in order to take refuge in Allah?
- I am afraid of darkness and jinn. What would you advise me to do?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- asking about jinn
- Does evil-eye kill a person? What kind of precautions can be taken against evil-eye? What are the reasons of evil-eye? Is it permissible to wear an evil-eye bead?
- One Supplication Every Week- 6th Week
- Fifth Point: The power of supplication and its meaning, kinds, the answering of it and acceptance.
- Dzikir and Du'a