How are fingers and toes made by programmed cell death?
Submitted by on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 16:50
Dear Brother / Sister,
9.2.12-Fingers and toes are made by programmed cell death
Atoms, elements, molecules, organelles, cells, tissues, organs and systems are organized to create living beings. In this wonderful organization, life and death are intertwined and balanced. For example, consider the creation of the fingers and toes in the womb: the web between the fingers and between the toes is removed through programmed cell death. At the same time, new cells are created to enable the fingers to take their current shape and become functional.
No organization can be without an organizer. In particular, ignorant, mindless and unconscious matter and cells cannot do purposeful deeds and wonderful organizations on their own. However, we see in front of our eyes that mindless and unconscious substances come together or disperse for important purposes, and arrange wonderful organizations in our own bodies and in all living beings. In that case, these wonderful works are not done by mindless and conscious matter, but the Creator, who has infinite knowledge and power. Otherwise, it will be necessary to attribute mind to the mindless, consciousness to the unconscious, knowledge to the ignorant and will to the will-less. Something like that is impossible.
Questions on Islam
- Who gives the death order and how?
- What are some questions for materialist evolutionists about programmed cell death?
- What does mindless and unconscious matter’s not being able to make a program on its own show?
- Why is programmed cell death important for unicellular living beings?
- What is the role of genes in programmed death?
- How does healthy life become possible through programmed cell death?
- How does the religion of Islam evaluate death?
- For what purposes are programmed cell death used?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- How is programmed cell death used in the development of plants?