Fate of a human being
Details of the QuestionIf the life of human being is predestined , does it mean that one should not do or try to get the things he requires, as it is predestined in ones fate will it come or happen to the pers even if he not trying to achiev it physically ?
Submitted by on Sun, 28/09/2008 - 14:41
Dear Brother / Sister,Question: How are we supposed to answer the question; “Now that Allah Almighty, with His eternal knowledge, knows what I shall do, so what is my fault? Now that Allah (SWT) created all of our actions, what is our fault? Does fate oppress? What is it to be pleased with the destiny and what is the suitable limit in doing so? Is speaking about fate dangerous?
Questions on Islam
- If what we are going to do is determined in our fate, what is our fault? If Allah knows whether we are going to enter Heaven or Hell, why did He send us down to Earth?
- To what extent do we have power/will on our lives?
- Could you give detailed information about fate?
- Are disasters such as earthquakes coincidental? Or are they our fate?
- Is the destiny (qadar) of man written while he is in the womb? Will you evaluate the issue acting upon the relevant hadith?
- In the Hereafter, will Allah call us to account for our sins for which we consistently beg Allah for forgiveness?
- Is man a creature without a will like a leaf in the wind?
- Does “Chance” have the chance to exist? What is the effect of Qadar (fate) in games of chance?
- How many nations and tribes were destroyed? Where, how and why?
- What is the reason if things do not go well for a person?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS