Du´a for non-Muslims
Submitted by on Tue, 31/08/2010 - 15:50
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is acceptable to pray to Allah for non-Muslims to enter the right path and for their worldly problems to be solved. However, it is not acceptable to pray for the dead non-Muslims.
Questions on Islam
- Interest money to needy person
- How can we get rid of delusion (waswasa)?
- The Muslims working in countries like Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands deposit their money in banks in order to keep them. Is it permissible to receive the interest given by the banks?
- Are violation of personal rights in question between Muslims and non-Muslims living in Europe / foreign countries?
- Is it permissible to gamble in non-Muslim countries (in dar al-harb)?
- Is it religiously permissible to draw interest in Dar-ul Harb?
- Is it permissible to congratulate non-muslim neighbors or acquaintances on their festivals, new year and Christmas?
- Is it permissible to kill Non-Muslims?
- Is it sinful to violate a non-Muslim’s rights?