Is it permissible to kill Non-Muslims?
Submitted by on Wed, 16/09/2009 - 17:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
That is even out of question. Nobody has the right to kill non-Muslims. Harming a non Muslim without a lawful reason is even deemed as violating the rights of a servant of Allah.
Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him, said: “Whoever harms a non-Muslim citizen, I will be his enemy on the Day of Resurrection.”
The Prophet's that way of acting towards non-Muslims actually explains the whole issue.
Editor's Selected Links
Questions on Islam
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?
- Will you give information about the distortion process of the Bible (New Testament)?
- If it's forbidden to kill Non-Muslims, then why do people like Al-Qaeda kill Non-Muslims?
- Is it religiously permissible to draw interest in Dar-ul Harb?
- Which of the Quranic verses forbids a Muslim woman to marry a man from the people of the Book? Is there such an order?
- What does it stem from that nations have properties and national characteristics different from each other?
- Could you please give information about the subject of "Excuse" in Islam? In which conditions do we become (mazur) excused about the religious services?
- Could you please give information about "Nafaqa" (Sustenance: Maintenance: Alimony)?
- Can't Qur'an be the words of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? If not, how can it be proven?