Can sadqah money be given to non-muslims?
Submitted by on Mon, 06/07/2009 - 16:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
1-) Sadqah money can be given to non-muslims. A person who has been given zakat can also be given sadaqa, presents, donations, etc. too.
Please click on the link given below in order to learn "Why non-Muslims are given zakat?"
Questions on Islam
- Can we listen Arabic and Urdu islamic naats or qasidahs?
- Blood transfusion, graft and organ transplantation
- Qada (Missed) Prayers
- What can you say about making tawassul while praying and asking the help of awliya of Allah?
- MUALLAFA AL-QULUB (THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE TO BE RECONCILED WITH ISLAM)
- Can fitrah and zakah be given to non-Muslims?
- Is suicide allowed in some situations?
- Is the money given to non-Muslims to help them or as charity regarded as sadaqah? Or, should we give it to others?
- The Muslims working in countries like Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands deposit their money in banks in order to keep them. Is it permissible to receive the interest given by the banks?
- Is it permissible to work in a bank in a non-Muslim country?