What can be done in Order to Stop the Leakage of Urine?
There are various ways to stop the leakage of urine: The last drops of urine in the urinary tract can be taken out before making wudu by walking a bit, coughing, or moving the feet, etc. Everybody can apply one of those methods based on their own situation. What matters is to stop the leakage.
- What is the advice of the Prophet to those who have delusions regarding urine?
- Did the prophet (PBUH) advise drinking camel’s urine?
- What Happens if Wudu is Made Without Making Istinja?
- Cleaning after Urinating or having a Bowel Movement (Istinja and Istibra)
- Manners of Cleaning After Having a Bowel Movement or Urinating
- What are the Necessary Conditions for Wudu to Become Valid?
- Issues related to ghusl
- What conditions are necessary for ghusl to be valid?
- What are the things that invalidate and break wudu?
- Judgments about the excused people for Wudu