What are the things that are regarded as najasah khafifah?
1 – The urine and feces of horses and domestic or wild animals like sheep and deer whose flesh can be eaten... The feces of mule and donkey are controversial. There are some scholars who regard them as najasah ghalizah and others who regard them as najasah khafifah.
2 – The feces of the wild birds like hawks, kites and eagles that shit while flying... We had mentioned that the feces of the animals like pigeons and sparrows whose flesh can be eaten were clean.
- What are the things that are regarded as najasah ghalizah?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- How Many Kinds of Najasah are There?
- What is the Amount Najasah Khafifah that Invalidates Prayer?
- Things that are regarded clean in terms of Religion
- How Many Kinds of Cleanliness (Taharah) are There?
- Will you give detailed information about najasah (impurity) that prevents prayer?
- What does Taharah from Najasah Mean?
- What is Taharah?
- Is it permissible to eat and drink water from the plates or cups of polytheists and People of the Book?