What does Taharah from Najasah Mean?
Material dirt or filth is called “najasah”. Unclean, dirty matter is called “najis”. Taharah from najasah means cleaning the dirty matter regarded as najis on the body or the clothes.
Some of the dirty matter is essentially dirty. Some of them are essentially clean but they become dirty due to being polluted afterwards. An example for the former is urine; and an example for the latter is a clothing item polluted by urine. Urine is essentially dirty. The clothing item was clean but it became najis because it was polluted by urine.
- How Many Kinds of Najasah are There?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Will you give detailed information about najasah (impurity) that prevents prayer?
- Is it religiously objectionable to use things like tincture of iodine, eau de cologne, and (raw) spirit?
- What are the things that are regarded as najasah ghalizah?
- Things that are regarded clean in terms of Religion
- What is Taharah?
- When is ghusl necessary?
- How were diseases cured during the era of the Prophet and the companions? Will you give information about preventive medicine?
- What is the Amount Najasah Khafifah that Invalidates Prayer?