Third Branch: Twelve Principles that ensure true understanding of hadiths that are misunderstood on issues such as the signs of the Last Day.
Since the Hadiths that speak of the signs of the end of time, the events at the end of time, and the merits and rewards of certain actions have not been well understood, some scholars who rely on their reason have pronounced some of them to be either weak or false. While some of the scholars whose belief was weak but whose egotism was strong have gone as far as denying them. For now we shall not attempt any detailed discussion, but shall only explain twelve ‘Principles’.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Seventh Principle: The similes and parables in the hadiths are supposed to be physical facts once they pass to the hands of the ignorant people. The explanation of the following hadiths; "The hitting of the stone to the bottom of Hell in seventy years" and "the ox and the fish".
Ninth Principle: The explanation of matters that are regarded as exaggeration concerning riwayahs about the insignificance of the world and the reward for actions and merits of some of the chapters of the Qur'an.
- Ninth Principle: The explanation of matters that are regarded as exaggeration concerning riwayahs about the insignificance of the world and the reward for actions and merits of some of the chapters of the Qur'an.
- Third Principle: The infiltration of some superstitions into Islam.
- Does reading the chapter of al-Ikhlas gain man the reward of a khatm al-Quran?
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- Will you please explain the verses that order us to obey the messenger of Allah?
- Will you give information about Allah’s establishing on the throne (arsh)?
- Fourth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of interpretations of hadiths with the original hadith texts.
- What does to present hadiths to the Quran mean? Did our Prophet say, Present what came to you from me to the Book of Allah. If it is in accordance with the Quran, it is my word. If it is not, it is not my word? If he did say so, how should
- What is Bid a (Innovation) and what is it not?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?