Fifth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of the inspiration of saints with Hadiths.
FIFTH PRINCIPLE: According to the meaning of: Among my community are transmitters of Hadiths, that is, meaning, who are inspired,1 some of the meanings which were obtained through the inspirations of scholars of related Hadiths who followed the path of illumination and sainthood were supposed to be Hadiths. Whereas, due to certain obstructions, the inspiration of saints may be in error. Thus, some that are contrary to the truth may arise from this.
1. Bukhari, iii, 211; v, 15; Muslim, iv, 184; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, iii, 86; Ibn Hibban, ix, 21.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Fourth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of interpretations of hadiths with the original hadith texts.
- Third Branch: Twelve Principles that ensure true understanding of hadiths that are misunderstood on issues such as the signs of the Last Day.
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- The Companions of the Prophet (PBUH)
- What does to present hadiths to the Quran mean? Did our Prophet say, Present what came to you from me to the Book of Allah. If it is in accordance with the Quran, it is my word. If it is not, it is not my word? If he did say so, how should
- Should I follow Qur'an or Hadiths? Are the Sunnah and Hadiths binding? To what extent are hadiths reliable?
- Prophet Musa [Moses] & Harun [Aaron] (Peace be upon them)
- Will you please give information about the bindingness of the Sunnah acting in accordance with it and understanding whether it is based on revelation or not?
- Can you give information about whether the Sunnah is binding, it should be accepted as a mode and it is based on revelation or not?
- Third Principle: The infiltration of some superstitions into Islam.