Sixth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of comparison and metaphors in hadiths with their true meanings.
SIXTH PRINCIPLE: There are certain stories which, having become universally known, have become like proverbs. Their true meanings are not borne in mind. For whatever purpose they were spread, that is what is considered. Thus, some stories and fables which have become well-known among people in this way, Allah’s Noble Messenger (Peace and blessings be upon him) told in the form of comparisons and metaphors for the purpose of guidance. If there is any error in the true meanings of this sort of matters, it pertains to the customs and traditions of the people, and the way they have been passed among them.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
Seventh Principle: The similes and parables in the hadiths are supposed to be physical facts once they pass to the hands of the ignorant people. The explanation of the following hadiths; "The hitting of the stone to the bottom of Hell in seventy years" and "the ox and the fish".
- Third Branch: Twelve Principles that ensure true understanding of hadiths that are misunderstood on issues such as the signs of the Last Day.
- Is there a hadith stating that the world is on the ox and fish? If there is, how should we understand it?
- Will you give information about Allah’s establishing on the throne (arsh)?
- Fifth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of the inspiration of saints with Hadiths.
- Life in the Grave is True
- What was the religious, ethical and social situation of the humanity and world like before Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood?
- Prophet Yusuf [Joseph] (Peace be upon him)
- Considering that hadiths reached us through many narrators, why should we trust hadiths and why should we not deny hadiths?
- Why does the Quran not mention "the new world"? Does it comply with pagan faiths? Pig, which is raised a lot in the Arabic world, is prohibited but there is no information about the Komodo dragon.
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)